- Cut top and one side off milk carton. Draw a curved shape along left
and right sides to create chariot sides.
- Paint and decorate as desired.
- Print out both horse templates on stiff cardboard. Cut around and
colour as desired. Fold bottom rectangles out to form a stand.
Glue two sides of horses together.
- Attach two straws or pipe cleaners between horses and either side of chariot.
Attach string for reins if desired.
- Use two plastic bottle tops as wheels and glue to sides or alternatively
cut two circles out of stiff cardboard. These can be glued or attached
with split pins.
- Add appropriate Bible Character for story. For the story of Elijah add
red/orange cellophane for flames of fire.
Thanks Annette for submitting
this version of the craft.
- Use a large paper, plastic, or
Styrofoam cup. Cut out as shown
for the milk carton.
- Decorate with store-bought
- Colour and cut horse templates
that have been printed on
- See #4 above, or just attach
string or yarn to the horses with
- Cut out two "wheels" from
cardstock for wheels. Color and
tape, or glue.
- Colour and cut Elijah, printed
on cardstock. Red/orange
cellophane, or constructions
flames may be added, if desired.