This is a fun
craft that demonstrates that the
Sabbath is a joyful event in the week.
- coloured card
- curling ribbon
- other decorative items such as
felt pens, glitter etc.
- Place a generous amount of
confetti in an uninflated balloon.
- This is the fun part - blow up
the balloon. Encourage
children to look at the confetti
swirling around as you blow it up.
- On a piece of card, write either
"Happy Birthday to the Earth!" or
"The Sabbath is a Happy Day!".
- Punch a hole in top left corner
of card and attach to the balloon
with curling ribbon. Add more
curling ribbon for decoration if